New Version of Spec Manager - Now Available!
Spec Manager software sets up and compares various vehicle specifications to fine tune drivelines saving time and money.
This fun and simple-to-use tool can help you determine what driveline specifications fit your needs. With Spec Manager, a service person can troubleshoot a low power problem. Simply choose engine, vehicle, transmission, tires, and rear axle ratio and Spec Manager will determine the vehicle's fuel economy and operating performance. Spec Manager can even predict the number of shifts to be made on a trip and the fuel economy before purchasing a truck. Develop and troubleshoot tailor-made truck specifications for your customers with this easy-to-use vehicle specification software.
- Single click the link below to begin the download procedure. A menu box will appear asking what to do with the file.
- Choose "Save".
- A new menu will be displayed prompting you to select a directory into which you will save this program file.
- Uninstall any previous versions of SpecManager via Add/Remove programs located in your Control Panel.
- Locate the file named 'SpecManager_535_Setup.exe' on your Desktop and double-click the icon.
- The Spec Manager Installation Wizard will Start. Follow the directions as described.
- After the installation is completed it is recommended that you reboot your PC.
User ID: (Select a name)
Now includes GHG17 engine Ratings