Spec Manager software sets up and compares various vehicle specifications to fine tune drivelines, saving time and money.
This fun and simple-to-use tool can help you determine what driveline specifications fit your needs. With Spec Manager, a service person can troubleshoot a low power problem. Simply choose engine, vehicle, transmission, tires, and rear axle ratio, and Spec Manager will determine the vehicle's fuel economy and operating performance. Spec Manager can even predict the number of shifts made on a trip, and the fuel economy before purchasing a truck. Develop, and troubleshoot tailor-made truck specifications for your customers with this easy-to-use vehicle specification software.
- Uninstall any previous versions of Spec Manager via Add/Remove programs located in your Control Panel.
- Single click the link below to begin the download procedure.
- Locate the file named 'SpecmanInstaller_7_0_1.msi', and double-click the icon.
- The Spec Manager Installation Wizard will Start. Follow the directions as described.
- After the installation is completed, it is recommended that you reboot your PC.
User ID: (Select a name)
- Improved Vehicle Power Capabilities Graph
- Uses one Vehicle Cruise Speed
- Minor bug fixes
RUNNING SPEC MANAGER
Spec Manager should be run like any other Windows program. When Spec Manager starts, you will be asked to login. Spec Manager will allow you to enter any user name.